fredag 11 mars 2011

{ Three Me }


I went through my parents photo album a while ago. I found these photos taken by a photographer... I can't say my age for sure but I think I was about six, twelve and sixteen... I used the lovely papers from Websters Pages Hollywood Vouge - you can find these at LScrapbooking.

I'm so tired right now - soon I will hit the pillow... today was a productive day I think. First work, when I got home I started to make cupcakes and fillings for the birthday cake. And afterwards I made the Barbie cake. I have to admit I'm quite pleased with the result of the cake and the cupcakes with delicious frosting and sprinkles. I haven't baked neither of them before... as I just realized - I've never made a cake before so it was about time...

I have also set the diningroom with glitter and stuff, made paper cones for the treets and so on... I'm glad I started preparing early with this party so I haven't got everything to do tomorrow.
Well I can't think right know I'm so tired so I have to say good night. Tomorrow is the big day the B-day... no the Party day ;) so I don't think I will have so much time to check what's going on in cyberspace but maybe I will.later on... I promise you to show all the stuff I made for the party, as soon as I can!

Sleep tight!



5 kommentarer:

Linapyssel sa...

Heeej Emmeli!!

Hoppas allt är bra med dig! Va du har varitduktig och fixat för Antonias kalas!! Älskar vimplarna och inbjudningarna!!
Alltid lika härliga färger du skrappar med!!
Jisses amalia vad du tokshoppade på mässan...jag ska iväg till Ullevi med Scrap&Hobby nästa helg och jag misstänker att min hög kommer se ut ungefär som din!!! Hihihih!! Må så gott min vän
Massa kramar Lina

smuulan sa...

Jättefin LO, och lycka till med kalaset!
Kram kram

Sofia Eriksson sa...

Wow så fin! Vilken rolig idé också! Hmm, jag har nog inga bra kort på mig själv från olika åldrar... Måste kolla med mamma om hon har några gamla skolfoton kvar...

Marit sa...

Jätte fin layout som vanligt :) Rolig idé att ha bilder på sig själv i olika åldrar. Ville bara säga att jag hittade clear stampsen från MME hos InkyWings, vart glatt överraskad när jag var in där och spanade där inför Avesta mässan. Vågade inte vänta så jag la en beställning.

Stephi sa...

dunderhärlig LO!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails